Booking Schedule in Real Time
Booking Your Stay
Please use the convenience of our online reservation system to book your stay. Need help? We’d be happy to assist you! Please call us at 214-538-0513 to make a reservation or obtain answers to any questions you may have about Crescent Moon Lodge and Retreat Center.
• $70 per person per night (plus 12.75% lodging tax) with a $300 minimum charge; children 6 and younger are free.
• A $300 deposit is required at the time of reservation.
• To confirm your reservation, a deposit is required via cash or check.
• The balance is due on the date of your arrival at Crescent Moon Lodge and Retreat Center.
Check In / Out Times
Check in: 3 p.m. until dark
Check out: 11 a.m.
Our lodge offers a spacious open floor plan perfect for large groups!
The 5,000 sq ft lodge sleeps over 24 with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and extra space for air mattresses on advance request.
Open floor plan
The spacious open floor plan includes an oversized fireplace in the great room and enough space for groups to gather! Enjoy Panoramic views from the large windows and airy space.
Self cater with a full gourmet kitchen and dining room completely stocked with stove-top, oven cookware and refrigerator. Also included are dishes, utensils and glassware.
Outdoor Grill and Fire Pit
Patio up with our outdoor grill and sit around the fire pit toasting marshmallows! The lodge also has a large wrap around porch to enjoy the sites and sounds of the outdoors.
Farm to table Option for Meals
Don’t feel like cooking? No problem! For groups of 10 or more enjoy chef prepared farm-to-table meals made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Meals can be customized to take into account any dietary needs.
Soak under the stars in our outdoor hot tub, enjoy our gardens and labyrinth, hike or jog the 6 miles of nature trails.
Everything You Need
The lodge also has a full laundry/utility room, central heat and air, fresh linens and RV hookups.
Wifi and cell signal services are limited at Crescent Moon Lodge. Our guests love taking the opportunity to unplug and unwind!
Watch for Wildlife
You might just spot deer, eagles, turkeys or dozens of other wildlife that live on Crescent Moon Lodge and Retreat Center’s 160-acre property. When you head back, be sure to enjoy an old-fashioned tree swing or a game of Frisbee or catch in the large grassy clearings around the lodge.
For groups of ten or more, arrangements may be made with Bernard’s Game Day Foods, for a chef to cater your event by providing group farm-to-table meals, featuring seasonable menus and fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Special dietary menus are available upon request.
• Smoking is not permitted inside Crescent Moon Lodge and Retreat Center.
• Pets are not permitted in the lodge or on the property.
• Fireworks, firearms, ATVs, motorcycles and hunting are not permitted.
• All fishing is catch-and-release only.
• We ask that you respect the native surroundings of the lodge and its property – please leave everything in its natural state.
• Reservation holders and all guests agree not to hold the Crescent Moon Lodge and Retreat Center liable for any injury or for the damage or loss of personal property during their stay at the Crescent Moon.
• Please bring your own soap and shampoo, as the Crescent Moon Lodge and Retreat Center does not provide these items.